10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY GUARANTEE:
Kitchen Rescue issues all warranties in accordance of the purchase contract and guarantees all work completed, details in the purchase contract.
All materials are warranted by manufacturer for the period indicated on back of certificate.
Kitchen Rescue WARRANTS that for a period of 10 years from the date of the contract, the material and hardware will not fail due to:
- Improper workmanship in the installation of the product except for willful or malicious damage
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY (SUPPORTED BY KITCHEN RESCUE):
Kitchen Rescue guarantees the quality and workmanship of all solid wood products to be free of defects, which would render said doors unserviceable or unfit for their ordinary, recommended use.
Kitchen Rescue guarantees the quality of all it’s polyester product against premature yellowing as well as both apparent and hidden defects that make them unsuitable for their intended use or which result in premature deterioration.
Kitchen Rescue guarantees the quality of all thermofoil and decorative polymer products against delamination.
This warranty does NOT apply to:
- Outdoor installations;
- Products that have been abused, misused, poorly maintained, installed by an unauthorized distributor or retailer, burned, stained, soiled, misshapen or otherwise damaged through negligence, accident or voluntarily;
- Exposure to a temperature over 85°C (185°F);
- Products that have been handled, modified, repaired or otherwise altered in any way by any person other than Kitchen Rescue;
- The deterioration of a component or external aging (surface) of the product as a result of age or ordinary wear and tear;
- Either the loss of use of the products during the time required to apply this warranty or to any other damages and inconveniences, both indirect and incidental, resulting from the use of the products;
- The cost of transportation, installation or labour costs or other costs resulting directly or indirectly from the replacement of defective products, or any damages, detriments or prejudices.
The warranty applies to warping of doors less than 32” high (maximum interior tolerance of 1/8” and exterior tolerance of 1/16”).
To benefit from the services of this warranty, simply return the Products and their proof of purchase before the expiration date to Kitchen Rescue. Kitchen Rescue will then choose, at its discretion, to replace, repair, or credit any Products at a fee established on the basis of 1/5 of the suggested purchase price multiplied by the number of years elapsed since the original date of shipment. If the identical materials or Products are not available when the request for warranty service is made, Kitchen Rescue reserves the right to substitute them with materials and models of comparable quality, without being obliged to replace all of the Products if only one or some of them are defective.